Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) has adjusted the stock price of Samata Gharelu Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (SMATA).
The adjusted price of Samata Gharelu Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is Rs. 1125.83 for a 20% of bonus share on the previous close price of Rs. 1351.
On the last day before the book close, there was a total of 83 trades amounting to Rs. 4,720,184.80 and 3,490 total shares traded.
The number of shares traded amounts to 0.407% of total publicly traded shares.
As per the 119th Board Meeting of Samata Gharelu Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. held on November 25, 2021, the company has approved the following dividends for FY 2077/78 on its current capital to shareholders:
- Total Dividend: 25% (Rs. 7,14,05,040)
- Bonus Share: 20% (Rs. 5,71,24,032)
- Cash Dividend: 5% (Rs. 1,42,81,008)
The meeting also decided to hold its 8th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on December 22, 2021. The AGM will be held on the following date, time, and venue:
- Date: December 22, 2021 (7 Poush, 2078)
- Time: 11:30 AM Nepal Time
- Venue: Mirabel Resort Hotel, Araniko Highway, Dhulikhel 45200, Nepal
The official notices can be found here: